We've extended the deadline to apply to our second campaigning training of the year to 9am on Tuesday 30th April.
Good news for those of you who have just found out about Campaign Bootcamp! We’ve decided to extend the deadline by a week! That means you now have until 9am BST on Tuesday 30th April 2019 to submit your application or let your friends know about our final residential training of the year.Apply for Bootcamp 16
A Bootcamp is a six-day residential training that supports budding activists and campaigners to develop the confidence, tools and community they need to run effective campaigns that challenge injustice. Every person who comes on Bootcamp learns the skills they need to be a confident and effective campaigner from experts at the cutting edge of campaigning – and they also become part of a supportive community of likeminded people who want to change the world for the better.
But don’t just take my word for it – look at what our most recent graduates have to say!
Taking a week to focus on building new knowledge is a great thing to help campaigners to become more efficient and goal-orientated. Bootcamp opened my eyes to the smart way of campaigning – Sana, Bootcamp 13
At Bootcamp, I was privileged to share a training and learning space filled with energy and creativity. The experience helped me sharpen and refine existing skills and explore new ways to campaign. Campaign Bootcamp was challenging and a very valuable experience – ordinary people stepping up to do extraordinary things – Lorna, Bootcamp 12
I learnt so many great new practical skills – mainly around storytelling, working with the media and how best to use video in your campaigns – Katy, Bootcamp 13
I started campaigning because my community came under threat. I had no training, no guidance, and no clue what I was doing! I’m so grateful to Campaign Bootcamp for giving me the tools to improve my activism and keep on winning – Leigh, Bootcamp 12
Do you know someone who would benefit from this experience?
A group of people fighting for change in their community?
An activist that needs a confidence boost?
A campaigner living far from a lively activist scene?
Help us reach your allies and comrades ready to take the next step in their campaigning journey by sending this blog to activist groups and campaigners you love, or by sharing using the links below:Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
Here’s the key information about our next Bootcamp:
- Campaign Bootcamp is a year-long programme designed to give campaigners the skills, confidence and community they need to succeed
- It starts with a six-day residential training in an accessible venue in Epping Forest, just outside London
- You’ll learn about strategy, messaging, working with the media, using social media, and much more
- There’s a big range of scholarships available for BAME/people of colour, women and marginalised genders, environmental campaigners, migrants, and more. Learn more about all of our scholarships here
- Once you’ve completed the training you’ll get access to the Bootcamp alumni community, extra events and support, as well as a peer mentor
- The training dates are: Sunday 14 – Friday 19 July 2019
- Deadline to apply: 9am BST on Tuesday 30th April 2019. Start your application online by clicking here
Please share this with campaigners and activists you love, and email [email protected] with any questions you may have!Apply for Bootcamp 16
Previous & Next Articles
Bootcamp Grad Wins Digital Campaigner of the Year Award
Bootcamp grad Katy recently won Digital Campaigner of the Year at the UK Parliament Awards. We spoke to her about the event and the We Care Campaign.
Support a Survivor Activist to Attend Bootcamp
On 19th May I am running the Hackney Half Marathon in aid of Campaign Bootcamp.