We're excited to announce that applications for our Summer 2019 residential training are now open!
It’s that time of year again – applications are open for our July 2019 campaigning training, s0 we’re calling all budding campaigners and activists to get their applications in!
A Bootcamp is a six-day residential training that supports budding activists and campaigners to develop the confidence, tools and community they need to run effective campaigns that challenge injustice.
As we witness the political landscape shifting across the globe, we need activists to be trained to understand and resist oppressive forces so that they can work towards a better world. Do you know someone who – with that little bit of extra help – could be leading the fight against injustice? Make sure they know about Bootcamp by sending them this blog or using the sharing links below:
Every person who comes on Bootcamp learns the skills they need to be a confident and effective campaigner from experts at the cutting edge of campaigning – and they also become part of a supportive community of likeminded people who want to change the world for the better.
But don’t just take my word for it – look at what our most recent graduates have to say!
“A transformational, immersive experience that challenges you on every level everyday, and equips you not only with the skills needed to be a better campaigner but also with a community of support, renewed motivation and clarity for your future work.
“Being thrown into a vacuum of people from many walks of life, learning more about campaigning and more about yourself within those spaces. I would go again just to learn other perspectives from a new cohort.”
Do you know someone who would benefit from this experience?
A group of people fighting for change in their community?
An activist that needs a confidence boost?
A campaigner living far from a lively activist scene?
Here’s the key information about our next Bootcamp:
- Campaign Bootcamp is a year-long programme designed to give campaigners the skills, confidence and community they need to succeed
- The year starts with a six-day residential training at an accessible venue just outside London
- You’ll learn about strategy, tactics, messaging, working with the media, creating persuasive social media content, building allies and much more
- Dates for the training are Sunday 14 July – Friday 19 July 201
- Applications are now open now and will close at 9am BST on Tuesday 30th April 2019
- Apply online here: https://campaignbootcamp.org/apply
- There’s a lot of scholarships available, which cover up to the full cost of the programme. Learn more here
- Start your application online by clicking here
Please share this with campaigners and activists you love, and email [email protected] with any questions you may have!Apply for Bootcamp 16
Previous & Next Articles
Scholarship Spotlight: The Paul Hamlyn Scholarship for Migrants, Asylum Seekers and Refugees
Scholarships funded by the Paul Hamlyn Foundation mean that migrants campaigning on any issue will be able to access Campaign Bootcamp's residential training!
Scholarship Spotlight: Susan Cook Scholarship for Disabled Activists
Campaign Bootcamp are thrilled to partner with a graduate of our first Bootcamp, Susan Cook, and the John Ellerman Foundation to expand and relaunch the Susan Cook Scholarship for Disabled Activists.