Thanks to the generous team at the generous team at the Charities Aid Foundation, if you live in Germany there's now a Campaign Bootcamp scholarship just for you!
If you’re a campaigner who cares about international development I have good news! Thanks to the generous team at the generous team at the Charities Aid Foundation, if you live in Germany there’s now a Campaign Bootcamp scholarship just for you!
This scholarship is specifically designed for activists who are working on international development issues living in Germany.
Applications for our ninth and tenth Campaign Bootcamps are open now – the deadline to apply is 9am Wednesday 15th March – so get on it!
Our definition of issues related to international development is deliberately wide here – if you are campaigning for the any of these things you could be eligible for the scholarship:
- Ending global poverty, in all its forms
- Ending hunger by achieving food security, improved nutrition and sustainable agriculture
- Achieving global good health
- Ensuring inclusive and equitable education worldwide
- Achieving gender equality and empowering all women and girls
- Ensuring the availability and sustainable management of water and sanitation for all
- Ensuring access to affordable, reliable, sustainable and modern energy for all
- Promoting sustained, inclusive and sustainable economic growth, full and productive employment and decent work for all
- Reducing inequality within and among countries
- Ensuring sustainable consumption and production patterns
- Taking urgent action to combat climate change and its impacts
If you’re successful in getting a scholarship you’ll get access to the full year long Campaign Bootcamp programme. It starts with a week of intensive training where you’ll learn the skills to nurture your campaigns. The syllabus includes planning a campaign, working with the media, fundraising, choosing your tactics, building websites, coding and much more! After the residential is over you’ll be offered a year of mentorship, follow up training and community support.
If you’re a grassroots campaigner the scholarships can cover the full fee of coming on Bootcamp (£3500) if you need it and if you work at a small or medium-sized NGO there are partial scholarships available to cover some of the costs of coming.
If you live in France or Germany the scholarship can include travel to the Bootcamp residential week. Yay!
TO SUM UP
- Deadline for applications: 9am Wednesday 15th March 2017
- Full and partial scholarships available for grassroots campaigners
- Email [email protected] with any questions you may have
- Bootcamp 9: 7th – 12th May / Bootcamp 10: 10th – 15th July
- Click the button below to apply
Previous & Next Articles
Huge demand for Jo Cox Memorial Scholarship
Since we announced the Jo Cox Memorial Scholarship for women, nearly 100 women have started applications for our next bootcamps.
Revolutionise the way you do training!
Do you want to revolutionise the way you do training, while learning loads about yourself along the way? I might have just the thing for you!